Finding pests in your home is a nightmare. The scratching in the attic, skittering in the shadows and buzzing in the walls is bad enough, but many pests also introduce the threat of disease or damage to your property. That’s where Smart Pest comes in. We act swiftly to put an end to infestations of all types and magnitudes. Whether you have one pesky pigeon nest or a whole colony of termites, we’re here to help.
Our teams are prompt, knowledgeable and always professional. We’ll create a custom, comprehensive treatment plan for your home and go over the details with you. We’ll even give you recommendations for speeding up treatment and preventing future infestations.
Our Residential Services
- One-time and Scheduled Services
- Construction Termite Pre-Treatment
- Spider Dewebbing
- Bee and Wasp Removal
- Specialty Roach Inspections and Treatments
- Scorpion Blacklight Inspections
- Scorpion Exterior and Interior Treatments
- Bed Bug Treatments
- K9 Bed Bug Detection
- Carpet Beetle Treatment
- Tick & Flea treatments
- Bird Exclusion and Remediation
- Rodent and Gopher Exclusion and Remediation
- Termite Treatment and Warranty Bonds
- Honeycomb Removal
- What kinds of areas do you treat?
Whenever necessary, we treat areas both inside and outside the home itself, including basements, attics and crawl spaces. We also treat exterior structures like sheds, vents and beneath decks, and we also treat lawns for pests like fleas and ticks.
- Will you come out regularly to check and treat for certain pests around my home?
Absolutely! In fact, we may recommend it for things like termite treatments and bedbug infestation recovery. We offer monthly, every-other-month and quarterly maintenance packages.
- Do you kill the animals you catch, like gophers and rodents?
For pests like rodents, gophers, squirrels, birds and raccoons, we follow humane and effective trap-and-release methods whenever possible.
- Do pests only infest dirty homes?
No! In fact, the cleanest, nicest homes can be the most hospitable. All pests need is a way in, a place to hide and consistent access to food and water. They could even be nesting in your home but leaving to find food.
- I have bedbugs! How did this happen?
Bedbugs are highly fertile pests that are happy to hitch a ride on human hosts or infested clothing, furniture or other common items. Some typical causes of home infestation are staying the night in an infested hotel, bringing home an infested item from a second-hand store or having a friend with bedbugs stay over at your house.